Out of Stock in Medium & Large
MUST Measure Head w Tape Measure, too Many Size Exchanges
Helmet Companies differ in Sizes, you MUST Measure for our Helmets
Click ONLY ONCE when Ordering or you WILL Double Order!
Credit/Debit Card Email Order Confirmation is from: Auto-Receipt, look for it.
PAYPAL Express Email Confirmation is from: firstname.lastname@example.org, it comes, check the next day for it; patience.
Helmet ships out in 7 days, a tracking # will be sent to your email, look for it, Shipping is $12.99 within the USA, for up to two helmets. We ship US Postal Priority mail
NO Rush orders, NO Express shipping, don't even ask.
Helmet Exchange: You MUST call within the week OF receiving helmet to get an RA#: 866-334-3563. See our: Terms & Conditions page.
Exchanges Only, no Refunds
Helmet MUST be in BRAND NEW condition and NOT WORN, NO EXCEPTIONS.
The ROCKER a.k.a. Reverse Trooper. The only Helmet in the Industry that was Designed to be worn Backwards like a Baseball Cap. But you can "rock" it either way, front or back.
Note: DOT Sticker will be in the Front if you flip Helmet around.
Rocker ALSO comes in CARBON FIBER GLOSS see in MEN at Top of Page
• SHELL: Classic
• SHELL: Deep Recessed Crown
• INTERIOR:"Thinner Than A Dime” DOT Headliner
• COMFORT: Unbelievably Comfortable
• COMPOSITE: Polycarbonate, High Impact Resin
• HARDWARE: Nickel
• LOOK: “Skintight” Look and Feel
• BEST FIT: This shell is so BADASS, it looks awesome on everyone.
• TRIM: Steel-Reinforced Rubber
• STRAPS: Soft, Silky Double-Webbed Straps
• LOCK: Super EZ, One Finger "Shark Tooth" Quick Release
• WEIGHT: 24 oz. (Your head and neck will thank you!)
• FINISHES: Dull Black
• DOT CERTIFICATION:
EXCEEDS FMVSS - 218 CERTIFICATION
• The most comfortable DOT helmet ever...Guaranteed
• New steel blue, “super plush,” super smooth Lycra® interior
• Interior contours to head. Guaranteed will not lift
• Soft, silky web straps - will not chafe your neck
• Best helmet lock in the industry
• Strong polycarbonate shell, unbreakable
• Unbelievably lightweight yet exceeds DOT standards